N.E. Toni Atanasovski, M.D.
Dentist / Implantologist / Aesthetic Prosthetics
- 1991-1997 – Faculty of Dentistry – University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius”, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia – Diploma in Dentistry
- 2000 – Improvement of Implantology and Osteosintegration EMAO (Athens, Greece 2000)
- 2001 – Postgraduate studies and clinical training in Implantology and Prosthetic Rehabilitation (Sweden, 2001), Brenemark Clinic
- 2005 – Professional Training and Education in Implantology and Prosthetic Rehabilitation – DWDM (Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2005)
- 2006 – Expert training and certification for ANKILOS implant system (Skopje, Republic of Macedonia)
- 2007-2011 – Master of Economic Diplomacy, FON University – European and International Politics and Diplomacy, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
- 20 years of experience in Dental Implantology with Prosthetic Rehabilitation and Aesthetics
- Member of the American Dentists Association “ADA””
- Member of the Dental Association of Macedonia
- Member of the Balkan Dentists Association.
- Member of EMAO (Eastern Mediterranean Association of Osteointegration)
- Certified Dentist by BRANEMARK SYSTEM (implants)
- Certified Dentist by ANKILOS SYSTEM (implants)